Recently viewed (0)No viewed cars.
Used 1983 Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab 6x6 Edition
Our Price: $399,900
|Trim||Double Cab 6x6 Edition|
|Exterior Color||Aston Martin Xenon Grey|
1983 Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab 6x6 Edition
|Exterior Color:||Aston Martin Xenon Grey|
|Trim:||Double Cab 6x6 Edition|
|Engine Size:||GM LS3|
Land Rover Defender 110 Double Cab 6x6 Edition Road Legal.
This 1983 Land Rover Defender 110 6x6 double cab edition, painted in Aston Martin Xenon Grey, has been restored from the chassis up with a fully custom pneumatically actuated 6x6 differential with an onboard air compressor. The GM LS3 engine is an 8 cylinder 6.2 liter that has been mated to a GM 6L80E 6-speed automatic transmission. Along with the new engine and transmission, the transfer case and differentials have been rebuilt and upgraded, and are ready to last the lifetime of the vehicle. An aftermarket suspension has been fitted to the Defender for a better driving experience, upgrades include Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, 2in lift, softer springs, and softer polyurethane bushings. The interior has been wrapped in tan and black leather and Alcantara, with black anodized billet aluminum trim pieces.
Vehicle currently titled in New Hampshire listed with 3 Axles.
- Interior: Black and tan leather & Alcantara, with handwoven leather accents
- Seat Layout: Heated front (2) and rear (2) sport seats
- Audio: Alpine double din JL front and rear speakers, CarPlay, and Backup camera
- Lighting: Full LED with Integrated Roof Lights
- Wheels & Tires: 16in Spectre Edition wheels with 35in tires
- Dash Style: Puma style dashboard with upgraded air conditioning and heat
- Brakes: Wilwood 6 piston front with Wilwood 4 piston rears
- Drive Line: Upgraded limited slip differentials with upgraded axle shafts and transfer case
- 6x6 Differential: Fully custom pneumatically actuated 6x6 diff with onboard air compressor
- Accessories: Carbon fiber bonnet, heated front and rear windscreens, Warn winch, Land Rover nudge bar, roll bar, NAS rear bumper, and tire carrier
About Manz Motor Company
Born out of a passion for off-road vehicles and a love for building them, father and son David and Cole Manz now craft what for years was only enjoyed by their family. Manz Motor Company now rebuilds a very limited number of its meticulously designed and handcrafted Land Rover Defenders with you.
From a barn turned workshop in New Hampshire, each one-of-a-kind Defender at Manz Motor Company is designed and built specifically for you. Our personalized design process allows you to bring your dream Defender to life. How many passengers (including four-legged friends) will be with you on your journeys? What colors, materials, interior accents, and comfort features do you want to be surrounded by? At Manz Motor Company, it is all about making your journey as wonderful as your destination.
Next, we transform your vision into a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted, world-class Manz Defender. Built from the chassis up, we only use the highest quality new, fully refurbished and completely rebuilt parts. With our attention to detail and accepting nothing but the highest quality, you can be assured that your Manz Defender will be built as if it was for our family. We are excited to share with you our passion and knowledge of Defenders, and for you to begin your Defender journey today.